ISPT-Industrial Services S.A. is a maintenance services provider in the private sector with a share capital of Eur 201,521.00. The ISPT started his activity in 2014, resulting from the merge of two companies, well established in the market since 1996, Integridade and NTM, with the following statutory object:
- Engineering services, construction and Industrial maintenance;
- Engineering services and project management;
- Services and consultancy in maintenance management;
- Industrial maintenance training;
- Construction and maintenance in the specialties of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, HVAC and Civil;
- Installation, maintenance and repair of industrial equipment;
- Overhaul and repair safety, block and control valves;
- Maintenance of Industrial instrumentation;
- Quality control and condition monitoring of industrial equipment;
- Supply and installation of condition monitoring equipment.
The merge between Integridade and NTM occurred in the second quarter of 2014 with the purpose of business growth based on the two companies synergies, in the national and international market. Both companies started in 1996 and were highly rated and well recognized by the customers.
The ISPT team has expertise in industrial maintenance, in static equipment and dynamic equipment maintenance and facility services of special buildings, office buildings, hotels, banks, laboratories, automatic car parking and hospitals.
New solutions, new products and new business are developed by an engineering based organization dedicated to design and development.
The range of engineering and expertise specialties allows ISPT to provide integrated solutions that contribute decisively to a more rational and efficient management of customers assets.
Supply of integrated maintenance solutions, alone or through partnerships with other companies, providing added value to clients businesses.
Provision of a wide range of services for static and dynamic equipment maintenance with an active participation in the customer’s value chain, supporting it’s assets management through improved solutions rather than single services provision.
Competence and reliability, integrity and independence, innovation and customer orientation.
ENERGY AND INDUSTRY
Industries and costumers
- Power stations
- Transport and distribution of energy
- Petrochemical industry, chemical, paper and cement
- Automotive industry, aeronautics and marine
- Steel industry
- Mining industry
- Repair of equipment
- Repair, calibration and certification of safety valves
- Repair and testing of block valves
- Repair, test and calibration of control valves
- Maintenance of Industrial instrumentation: repair and calibration of instruments
- Repair and calibration of elastic brackets supporting pipe racks subjected to thermal expansion;
- Repair and calibration of pipe spring loaded brackets.
- Condition monitoring
- Diagnosis working deficiencies
- Technical condition audit of dynamic equipment
- Rotating equipment balancing on site
- Condition based maintenance and vibration analysis training;
- Ultrasound leak detection
- Condition based lubrication
- Predictive maintenance systems audit;
- Dynamic equipment installation and quality control
- Implementation of dynamic equipment maintenance
- Shaft alignment
- Training in the areas of shaft alignment and dynamic equipment installation.
Industries and Customers
- Office buildings
- Industrial laboratories, health and food security
- Shopping centers and shops
- Hospital and clinics
- Public car parks
- Public facilities and infrastructures
Maintenance, assessment and expert support to special buildings and installations
- Diagnosis, monitoring and repair of HVAC systems, electricity, mechanics, civil, instrumentation and automation;
- Power transformers;
- Switch boards;
- Distribution networks;
- Data and telecommunications networks;
Instrumentation and automation
- Industrial and domestic automation.
- Thermal power plants of production of hot and cold water;
- Ventilation and smoke-clearing;
- Aerolics and hydraulic networks;
- Chillers and boilers;
- Direct and indirect expansion systems.
- Water networks;
- Pumping and hydropressors;
- Air networks.
- Concrete and metal structures;
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- Projects Funded
- Development projects
- Engineering projects
- ISPT has four workshops available in: Estarreja, Oeiras, Sines and Castro Verde, from which it supports its clients in the North, Center and South of the country
- In the case of occasional interventions, such as in the case of sudden stops, ISPT places fully equipped workshop containers in its customers’ premises
- ISPT offers services in the areas of its specialty, namely means of movement and access (scaffolding, cranes and platforms) and disassembly and assembly of insulation
Taguspark – Oeiras
Av. Dr. Mário Soares, nº 35
2740-119 PORTO SALVO
Tel.: +351 214 268 088
Parque Empresarial da Quimiparque
Edifício 519, Pavilhão 5 e 6
Tel.: +351 962 034 637
Zona Industrial II,
Apartado 265, 7520-903 Sines
Tel.: +351 961 101 277